Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Introduction

Hi, my name is Maxwell. I'm a Salt and Pepper colored Miniature Schnauzer. I am one and a half years old, and my favorite hobby is playing. I'm very smart, and my owner has taught me many tricks. My best trick is where my owner points her finger like a gun at me and says "bang!", then I fall down and lay still like i'm dead. A lot of people like that one! I love doing tricks, especially when my owner gives me lots of treats. I'll do just about anything she wants me to do for a treat.


Another thing I like to do is play with my friends. The first friend I made was Memphis, a rat terrier. He and I are both very hyper, and we love to run around and wrestle. He is the perfect friend. The only sad thing is I don't see Memphis much, but when I do, we play hard. My second friend is Prissy, she's a Shnauzer too! She is younger and smaller than me, but she's very determined. We like to play tug-of-war, and wrestle. I have to go easier on her because she's a little girl and I weigh twice as much as she does.


I like my owners a lot, Ben is my dad. He's a lot of fun. We play fetch, and go on walks, and he even lets me sleep in his chair with him! Ben loves to pet me, and play with me. Jessica is my other owner, she's fun too! I like to lay by her in her bed, and she's the one who taught me all my tricks. She almost always has treats with her, so I tend to stay close. Jessica even takes me for walks sometimes too. She's always coming up with new fun things for us to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment